If you are an HR specialist responsible for managing global relocation policies or a global mobility professional and you want to maintain or gain the knowledge needed to ensure all assignments are productive, and cost-effective or perhaps you simply want to meet with colleagues and suppliers, this is the event to attend!
In one centrally located venue you will get the chance to learn about:
• Global mobility as a talent management tool.
• Trends and changes in immigration regulations around the world.
• Host Based Approaches – important new survey findings.
• Trends in Relocation: how to manage today’s key challenges.
• Translating policy concepts into working practice.
• Global Regulatory Compliance and the Expatriate Benefits Plan – what you need to know.
• Assignments into and out of emerging markets – remuneration challenges and solutions.
Corporate HR Professionals can attend for free!