• Tools for a changing world (education, technology, global access)
• Quality of life (health, happiness, sustainability)
• Economics (paying the bills)
2014 is the first year that London has topped the survey results, rising from third last year to take the crown from New York.
In fact, London was in the top five (out of 30) for several categories:
• Demographics and livability
• Ease of doing business
• Economic clout (1st)
• Intellectual capital and innovation
• Technology readiness (1st)
This was the only city to finish first in three categories. London was declared the best City of Opportunity 2014, a clear winner ahead of New York (2nd) and then Singapore (3rd).
As part of our core portfolio of moving services, BTR International provides full worldwide door-to-door move management services – including to and from London!